The teaching methodology we use for our instruction will allow you to learn the Spanish language with ease and fun. We are a school that focuses on improving the four linguistic abilities: speaking, listening, understanding, and writing.
- Students acquire knowledge of the language and grammar through direct experience and in an intuitive manner.
- Students are in direct contact with the Spanish language, and experience interactive situations in the classroom, designed to be as real as possible.
- Students develop communicative abilities that allow them to communicate with native speakers in situations of real, everyday life. We emphasize this skill because we know that this is important for their stay in Perú and other Spanish-speaking countries.
- Students give presentations about cultural themes and ideas. This allows them to become more secure and to be more fluid in their communication within group settings.
- Lectures are offered about a range of diverse themes and texts, adapted to the level of Spanish of the students. This allows them to develop their ability to comprehend and analyze texts.
- Interactive classes are offered in which students are in charge of their learning experience: conducting workshops, presentations, individual exercises, or group exercises.
- Audio-visual materials are used to provide students with greater ability to listen and to understand diverse themes.
Our school considers the following internationally accepted levels of Spanish.
- Level A1: The student is capable of using an elementary language in communication situations involving immediate necessities and very basic ideas. The student can use small phrases and communicate essential ideas.
- Level A2: The student is able to understand common phrases and expressions (for example, basic personal information, information about family, shopping, places of interest, employment, etc.).
- Level B1: The student is able to understand important parts of texts involving common themes, communicate in real situations (walks, city tours, etc.), write basic sentences, and describe experiences and future plans.
- Level B2: The student is able to relate with native speakers in a natural manner and with a high level of fluency, understand basic ideas and complete texts.
- Level C1: The student demonstrates the ability to understand extensive and diverse texts, is able to express him(her)self fluidly, and can write clearly, with strong structure and detail about complex themes.
- Level C2: The student has the linguistic competency necessary to speak in any situation with complete effectiveness and shows the ability to adapt spontaneously to any context, with a high level of precision. The student shows strong dominion over the language, with complete and natural fluidity in all interactions.
- Work notebook
- Instruction games