Spanish for Travelers – Survival Spanish
Communication for travelers is very important, that is why Wiracocha Spanish School created the course Spanish for Travelers – Survival Spanish. In Peru there are many places for trekking, that is why it is necessary to know how to communicate in your language with the people of the place where you are going to trek. Specifically in Cusco there is the tourist package Salkantay trek to Machu Picchu that lasts 5 days and 4 nights, a beautiful place for people who like adventures.
Who should attend Survival Spanish classes for travelers?This Classes is intended for people who want to start a trip through Peru using the Spanish language. The course objective is to familiarize students with our own communicative situations on a trip. In the course we focus more on vocabulary and communicative situations that can arise on a trip. In the Survival Spanish classes for travelers we familiarize our students with cultural and intercultural aspects of Cusco.
In this course, we offer:
- Individual classes: This course requires individual attention by the teacher.
Details of this classes
|Part time price||Standard price||Intensive price|
|USD 75||USD 149||USD 209|
Other services offers at Wiracocha Spanish School
- At Wiracocha Spanish School we also offer other courses such as: Spanish courses, specialized courses, and many more.
- You can also see the activities and services we include in our school.
- Wiracocha Spanish School also offers an accommodation service, for your stay in the city of Cusco.
- The school also offers tourist packages, to see all tours click here.