Literature From Latin America And Spanish Course
- This course consists of 20 hours per week, 4 hours per day.
- This course is designed for students who have an advanced Spanish level and want to learn more about the main representatives of literature from Latin America and Spain.
- The students need to read literary material before class, so during classes they will be able to comment, discuss and understand in a better way, and the teacher will explain with detail about each author.
In this Spanish course we offer:Individual classes: This course requires individual attention by the teacher.
|20 hours per week||USD 170|
Advantages when enrolling at Wiracocha Spanish School:
- Wiracocha School also offers an accommodation service allowing our students to practice Spanish with local families and other hosted students.
- In our school we carry out activities such as salsa lessons, dinners with students, and many more.
- Wiracocha School is known for offering the best Spanish Classes in Cusco, and if your level is advanced you can enroll in specialized courses.
- Also we offer tourist packages allowing you to visit various tourist attractions in the city of Cusco.
Our services include:
- Airport and bus terminal pickup and transfer to your accommodation.
- Accompaniment to school on your first day if you live with a host family.
- FREE Wi-Fi at the school.
- Certificate upon completion of your course.
- And much more, you can see all services here.
Definitely, Wiracocha Spanish School is the best option to learn Spanish and Latin American culture, especially those of Peru.