- Medical Internship is designed for students of medicine and related professions who have recently graduated or are in their final years of study and who are interested in learning and improving their abilities and knowledge in the field of health
- The students will work at the Cusco Regional Hospital in different doctors’ offices and the specialist wards of the hospital.
- According to feedback from our international students, Peru is one of the few countries in the world where students of medicine can be in such direct contact with patients.
Medical Internship we offer 2 options:
- You can choose only one specialty for example pediatrics.
- In this system your entire internship of 4 weeks will be spent in one specific area of medicine.
- You can choose to combine 4 medical specialties in which you are interested.
- You will rotate one week in each one of the specialties that you choose.
- Obstetrics and Gynecology, Pediatrics and Neonatology, Surgery, Gastroenterology, Odontology, Infectiology, Traumatology.
Medical Internship Includes:
- Medical Spanish classes in the afternoons (10 hours per week)*.
- Home stay with a Peruvian family (3 meals per day).
- Bibliographical material.
- Certificate from the institution where you complete your internship.
- Certified copy of your university academic record specifying the level of studies you have attained.
- 4 passport photos.
- A photocopy of passport.
|Price for 4 weeks||USD 1090|