Internship in environmental protection
- If you are a recently graduated or final year student who has an interest in environmental protection.
- Wiracocha Spanish Language School offers you the opportunity to practice your chosen profession by working on an environmental conservation project or in a national park.
: 4 weeks.
Protection Environmental Internship Includes:
- Spanish classes in the afternoons (10 hours per week)*.
- Home stay with a Peruvian family (3 meals per day).
- Bibliographical material.
- Certificate from the institution where you complete your internship.
*You don’t require previous knowledge of Spanish.
Requirements of the Protection Environmental Internship:
- You must complete the application form on this website a minimum of 2 weeks before arriving in Cusco.
- You must complete the whole form including specifying the types of enterprises within which you wish to work.
- 4 passport photos.
- A photocopy of passport.
|Price for 4 weeks