Quechua CourseIn this Quechua course you will learn Quechua, allowing you to speak with Quechua-speaking people, who are descendants of the groups that formed the Inca empire.
- Quechua course is designed for students who want to study Quechua for reasons such as research, work, culture, etc.
- All of our teachers in this program are native Quechua speakers and have university educations.
- Learn the Quechua language at Wiracocha School and know more about the Inca culture and traditions.
Our Quechua course consists of 3 Levels:
- Our students are introduced to the Quechua language in the context of the Andean culture.
- They learn basic vocabulary to build small dialogues.
- In the Quechua course we teach writing and pronunciation.
- The students will learn the 3 main grammatical tenses (past, present and future).
- In the Quechua course the teachers put emphasis on conversational skills and increasing vocabulary.
- The students will be able to speak with Quechua speakers about any subject, but with limitations of vocabulary.
- Improves conversation abilities and builds up vocabulary and reading ability in Quechua.
- The students know all the Quechua grammar and can build complex sentences.
- We organize excursions to indigenous towns where the students can speak Quechua in real life situations.
|Price per Week||USD 199|
Advantages of enroll at Wiracocha School:
- In our school we perform activities such as cooking lessons, salsa lessons, games and many more activities.
- Wiracocha School also offers an accommodation service allowing our students to leverage your time and practice Quechua with local families and other hosted students.
- We also offer tourist packages to visit tourist attractions of Cusco, to see our packages click here.
Definitely, Wiracocha Spanish School is the best option for you learn Quechua, and the best way!