Literature From Latin America And Spanish Course
Lessons Spanish Course:
- This course consists of 20 hours per week, 4 hours per day.
- This course is designed for students who have an advanced Spanish level and want to learn more about the main representatives of literature from Latin America and Spain.
- The students need to read literary material before class, so during classes they will be able to comment, discuss and understand in a better way, and the teacher will explain with detail about each author.
The students will learn by reading and studying literature together with their teacher who has a degree in Spanish American literature and language. The progress of the issues will be in chronological order, from the Medieval and Renaissance to contemporary authors such as Vargas Llosa, Gabriel García Márquez, Neruda and others.
In this Spanish course we offer: Individual classes: This course requires individual attention by the teacher.
|20 hours per week||USD 170|
Advantages when enrolling at Wiracocha Spanish School:
Our services include:
Definitely, Wiracocha Spanish School is the best option to learn Spanish and Latin American culture, especially those of Peru.
- Airport and bus terminal pickup and transfer to your accommodation.
- Accompaniment to school on your first day if you live with a host family.
- FREE Wi-Fi at the school.
- Certificate upon completion of your course.
- And much more, you can see all services here.