Quechua, the language of the Incas, is spoken today by millions of people in Peru, Bolivia, Ecuador, Colombia and northern Argentina.
- This course is designed for students who want to study Quechua for reasons such as research, work, culture, etc.
- All of our teachers in this program are native Quechua speakers and have a university educations.
- Learn the quechua language at Wiracocha School and know more about the Inca culture and traditions.
- Our students are introduced to Quechua language in the context of the Andean culture.
- They learn basic vocabulary to build small dialogues.
- Wiracocha School teaches written and spoken.
- The students will learn the 3 main grammatical tenses (past, present and future).
- The teachers put emphasis on conversational skills and increasing the vocabulary.
- The students will be able to speak with quechua speakers about any subject, but with limitations of vocabulary.
- Improves conversation abilities and builds up vocabulary and reading ability in Quechua.
- The students know all the Quechua grammar and can build complex sentences.
- We organize excursions to indigenous towns where the students can speak Quechua in real life situations.
Les prix individuels
| Prix par semaine :