Maras & Moray Tour – halber Tag
Maras & Moray, places you will visit: Inca ruins of Moray and salt mine of MarasThis tour introduces to some of Cusco’s most interesting Inca archeological sites. The tour starts with a visit to the Colonial town of Maras and its church. From Maras we continue to the nearby Inca archeological site of of Moray, a magnificent series of terrace circles set into the ground that were once used by the Incas for experimentation with crops. Our final destination are the salt mines, which have been in use since Pre-Inca times. Water from a subterranean stream is channeled through pools where it evaporates and leaves behind pure salt crystals. With thousands of stark white pools stretching down the valley, the views are stunning. Visiting Maras & Moray will be a unique and extraordinary experience that you cannot miss if you come to Cusco, Peru. The Tour Include:
- Guide and transportation.
- Tickets to the archeological sites.
Please contact us to request a price quote and you will find this out for yourself!
Other services offers at Wiracocha Spanish School:
- Apart from tour Machu Picchu, we also offer other tours, to see all tours click here.
- Wiracocha Spanish School also offers accommodation service, it while you have stay in the city of Cusco.
- We are the best language school in Cusco, we offer spanish classes and quechua course.