Spanish Course & Inca Culture
The Inca Culture Course is designed for people who want to know in depth about the beautiful and rich Inca culture, from its origins, its development, expansion into much of the South American continent.
- Learn about their social and political organization so perfect for that time, as well as its development in astronomy, metallurgy, textiles, and other relevant aspects.
- This course includes also some visits accompanied by your teacher like the local museums, where you can see the work done by the Incas for students understand in a better way the work of this amazing old civilization.
- By teachers with a university degree in Peruvian History.
In the Inca Culture course, We offer:
- Individual classes: This course requires individual attention by the teacher.
This course is taught in two ways:
- Part-Time Inca Culture course: 10 hours per week
- Intensive Inca Culture course: 20 hours per week
Details of Inca Culture course:
- Part time price: USD 110
- Intensive price: USD 170
Other services offers at Wiracocha Spanish School
- In Wiracocha Spanish School also we offer other courses such as: Spanish courses, specialized courses, and many more.
- You can also see the activities and services we include in our school.
- Wiracocha Spanish School also offers accommodation service, it while you have stay in the city of Cusco.
- In the School also offers tourist packages, to see all tours click here.