Literature From Latin America And Spanish Course
- This course consists of 20 hours per week, 4 hours per day.
- This course is designed for students who have an advanced Spanish level and want to learn more about the main representatives of literature from Latin America and Spain.
- The student need to read literary material before class, so during classes the students will be able to comment, discuss and understand in a better way, and the teacher will explain with detail about each author.
Lessons Spanish Course: The students will learn by reading and studying literature together with their teacher who has a degree in Spanish American literature and language, the progress of the issues going in chronological order, from the Medieval and Renaissance to contemporary authors such renamed Vargas Llosa, Gabriel García Márquez, Neruda and others.
In Spanish Course we offer:
Individual classes: This course requires individual attention by the teacher
|20 hours per week:||US$ 170|
Advantages when enrolling in Wiracocha Spanish School:
- Wiracocha School also offers accommodation service allowing our students practice Spanish with local families and other hosted students.
- In our school we carry out activities such as salsa lessons, dinners with students, and many more.
Also we offer tourist packages allowing them to visit various tourist attractions in the city of Cusco.
Our services include:
- Airport and bus terminal pickup and transfer to your accommodation.
- Accompaniment to school on your first day if you live with a host family.
- FREE Wi-Fi at the school.
- Certificate upon completion of your course.
- and many more, you can see all service here.
Definitely, Wiracocha Spanish School is the best option to learn Spanish and Latin America culture, especially that of Peru.