Wiracocha Spanish school offer different kind of accommodation for their students can choose according their own personality and preference.
Option 1. HOMESTAY
Highly recommended, because living with a local hostfamily gives many advantages, such as:
- Practice your Spanish in real situation, every day.
- Peruvian hostfamilies are very friendly, you will enjoy a nice stay with them, they will show you the city, talk a lot, share activities of the family like birthdays, etc.
- You will have good food, the Peruvian cuisine is very rich because is a mix of the Inca cuisine with European, and Asian cuisine. Furthermore eat with a host family is healthier than eat a local restaurant, students who eat outside are most susceptible to ill of the stomach and get the common Traveler’s Diarrhea, parasites, typhus, etc.
- Hostfamilies always has the goodwill to give students advices about nice places in the city, places to avoid, pubs, discotheques, how save money in the city, etc
How the families are chosen
- They are friendly and above all they love to share their life with foreigners.
- Clean, comfortable houses with hot water, located in safe areas.
- Middle class, with a good level of education.
- They like sharing ideas and talking about all subjects.
- These families will do all they can to help you find anything you may need. Finding the most beautiful places in town and helping you buy anything you need at a good price.
- The families speak basic English. This will be useful in the first few days but after that you will have to speak Spanish.
- During your enrolment process you can write a description of your ideal hostfamily, so we will find a nice hostfamily according your suggestions.
Policy: During your stay with the family you will receive the home key, and you will be part of the family. You can feel free to enter any time at house, but is prohibit invite friends to sleep in home.
Is prohibit also use drugs inside home.
|Homestay with a Peruvian family (Price per Week)|
|Single room||US$ 120 (Full Board)
|Double room (2 beds)||US$ 110 per person (Full Board)|
|Double bed (1 large bed)||US$ 110 per person (Full Board)|
Option 2. SCHOOL'S HOTEL
Our school has its own hotel called “Hotel Golden Inca”, it is located at 10 minutes walking to our school and to the plaza de Armas.
- All rooms has private bathroom, with really good hot water in sink and shower, some of them with Jacuzzi.
- Rooms has also TV cable flat screen, good beds with new mattress, wardrobe, internet wi-fi, Telephone, and European heater.
- Hotel has also Suites.
- To see more hotel details please visit its website www.cuscoperuhotel.com
Option 3. Private Apartments.
Our school has some apartments located in different areas of the city, all of them are furnished. Prices already include electricity, water, and phone only to receive calls.
The minimum time to stay at an apartment is 5 day.
Policy: After book an apartment, if you decide to leave it by any reason, school will reimburse you 50% of the time that you don´t take the service, because owners commit as to pay them by the time that we have book with them.
Student who rent an apartment is responsible by the apartment’s stuffs.
|Apartments (Price per Week)|
|Flat||US$ 140 per person ($ 50 for additional person)|